Green New Deal Simulator
The Green New Deal Simulator is a tiny deck-building game about the biggest challenge of our time: climate change. Your goal is to transition the United States to a post-carbon economy while ensuring full employment.
Invest in renewable energy sources, end fossil fuel consumption, capture the CO2 in the atmosphere, update the energy grid, research new green technologies… But watch out: the clock is ticking, and it seems like the budget is never enough!
Also available for Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android devices
The Green New Deal Simulator is the long-awaited sequel to the Democratic Socialism Simulator. It features a completely new gameplay while maintaining the same accessibility.
Drag and drop your action cards onto various regions of the USA, evaluate their impact, and expand your deck. A game lasts about 40 minutes.
- Intuitive board game-like mechanics
- 22 action cards based on real-world policies and solutions
- A cast of proud working class animals
- Original soundtrack by Jesse Stiles made with locally sourced analog synthesizers
- 100% free: no ads, no subscriptions, no in-game purchases